From:
Trish Tipton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 10:09:26 -0700
On Wed, 30 Aug 2000 01:56:57 -0400 Adrienne Smith <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Any paleo gals out there notice any hormonal shifts while following a
paleo diet?  I have lost about 20 pounds on a paleo diet (mostly
meat/fish/poultry + veggies, some fruit, tea)and feel terrific.  I  would
like to lose about 15 more pounds.  Lately, I have noticed increased
breast
> tenderness and swelling exactly as if I was premenstrual (and NO, I  AM
NOT PREGNANT).  ps. I am 37>>

You know, I had the exact same symptoms and many on the list thought I
was crazy  LOL  It is good to see someone else experienced the same
thing. I also had increased cramps and bleeding during time of month.
Now after 8 months or so, i am back to normal. every 28 days, no signs of
pms, no cramps, bloating, emotional swings, cravings. Just the menstrual
flow of 3-5 days. I am close to your age also, I will be 40 in a few
months.
Don't Judge A Book By It's Cover, You May Be Missing Out On A Great
Story.....
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.