Date:
Sat, 22 May 1999 09:36:24 -0400
Charles Hunt wrote:

> Dear paleofood members,
> Ray suggested I post a message here asking for testimonials to the paleodiet by memebrs of the list who have had dramatic results following the diet.
> If you'd like to help inspire others to this healthy way of living on national TV via infomercial,---

Hello, my name is Helen and being very new to the list I am still
reading a lot trying to get a feel for the diet. I am very dissappointed
at the thought of this becoming something to be "marketed" on late night
TV complete with very expensive "packages" to be purchased via telephone
with a credit card. Having previous experience with a company answering
calls for those "informercials" I found it to be an extremely
untrustworthy method of purchase. As a result I refuse to participate in
any way with telemarketers or informercials.

Helen