From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Dec 1999 22:31:18 -0800
Bob,

My sports nutritionist at Penn State was also the
nutritionist for the US Women's World Cup team.  She
helped the girl with chronic fatigue mostly by cutting
out grains like wheat and corn.  You probably have
already done this if you've gone paleo.

My personal problem with being lazy was an iron
defficiency and a lack of meat protien.  Soy and Veg.,
despite getting over 2g/1kg body wt. made no
difference.  Paleodiet has dramatically improved this.
 But I don't suffer from CFS.
Then again, I am lazy cause I'm not out training like
I should be...

Kenny B.

=====