From:
Jim Walsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Aug 2001 10:48:42 +0930
"Charles Alban [log in to unmask] " wrote:

> In a message dated 7/31/01 9:08:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
> [log in to unmask] writes:
>
> << Would it be fair to say that organ meats from wild game (Kangaroo) would
> be the "best" meat available to me from a paleo perspective?
>
>  Should I, (if possible) replace all muscle meat with organ meats in my diet?
>   >>

> Jim..are you in Australia? If so, find out how the aborigines eat. What part
> of the kangaroo do they eat. They have far more knowledge of these things
> than you'll ever find in a book written by a white academic.

Thanks. Very good advice.

I am currently (slowly) moving in that direction.

I have struck a different obstacle at the moment though. It seems I am of the wrong race to hunt Kangaroo. For me, (due to the colour of my skin) it is illegal.

All the knowledge in the world is useless if the colour of my skin precludes me from obtaining appropriate foods.

Sigh...

Jim.