From:
Molly Kate McGinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 23:28:21 -0800
yes, thank you, this was quite informative and helpful... it really does take some
considerable ingenuity to mimic paleo eating habits in this day and age... though I
am perpetually grateful that I do not suffer the intense uncertainty of food supplies
that hunter-gatherer cultures must have dealt with on a daily basis.

Thanks for the response
Molly

On 24 Feb 2004 at 17:19, Richard Archer wrote:
...<clip>
I also noted in my research that birds have a much lower amount
of saturated fats compared to MUFA and PUFA. So I try to address
the imbalance in farmed meat by eating more poultry... chicken,
duck, etc rather than using lots of vegetable oils.