Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:40:35 -0700
Mary wrote:
> He is doing great in a regular school with NO AIDE at all but he's going to
> get kicked out if I don't  get this constipation/diarrhea under control.

Hi Mary ... I have a son who was experiencing frequent severe stomach
pain, so I took him to the doctor and the doctor did an ex-ray and said
he was literally full of crap.  What the doctor recommended was giving
him mineral oil to clean him out.  I cannot tell you any other health
ramifications of mineral oil because I don't know, but I thought I'd
pass it along for your consideration.
Good luck!
Sharon