From:
Mary French <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 2003 11:04:09 -0800
  Lillian Alicia <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Holly, that's the thing, I am responsible for feeding 3 sons, 12, 14,
16 years of age. They may or may not eat breakfast at home; lunch is
at school. So I want them to eat several nutritious foods, hence the
desire to have side dishes.
If it were just me, or just my husband and me, then I know we could
eat the same way you eat....a main when we feel like it or a side-dish
when we feel like just having that.
Peace,
LillianLIke you, Lillian, I also have to feed a
family, and one of non-paleo eaters, too.  And I like to keep cooking to

minimum.  I have found it helpful to keep
marinated vegetable salads or slaw, waldorf
salad, green salad, soup, etc. on hand

to serve along with whatever meat I'm
preparing.  I find a salad plus one other side is
more than adequate, and if they want a

non-plaleo extra, they can add a  wheat roll In
that vein, I could use some help with meal planning too.  My husband is a

student, and we depend on a food co-op for most
of our groceries.  Meats available to us there are quartered chickens, pollock

fillets, ground beef, sausages, occasionally
ground turkey, and pork chops.  I need 1) a kick butt paleo meatloaf recipe 2)

ideas for any of these other meats, especially
the pollock fillets, as its tricky to get them to taste good.