From:
Kenny Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 11:48:01 -0800
Bill,
I don't personally know the value of arsenic as a
trace mineral, but one of the funniest things I ever
saw as a list of ingredients for a particular vitamin
product was oxygen.  Ummm, yeah, I think O2 is a very
necessary "nutrient"  Also included was silver, gold
and just about every element on the periodic table.

On that site you posted, Discovery Health, there is a
link to finding your personal health risks.  I tried
to get it but an error always occured.  Also, I
analized(sic) my paleo diet, and they pretty much told
me I was going to die tomarrow.  I wrote them an email
about what the food pyramid should look like(paleo)
and also asked why we eat grains to lose weight when
cattle are fed grains to fatten them.  I don't suppose
I'll ever get a response, but hey, I was feeling kinda
giddy last night.

-kb.