From:
Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 May 2004 17:01:15 -0700
My three daughters each nursed for several years -- my recollection is
that during their toddler years eating was rather hit or miss no matter
what food was presented and I don't think it was because I was nursing.
I remember being very uptight about this doing my best to encourage them
to eat (especially my first). At this age I think they live on air and
curiousity! Your daughter may be just not that much into eating. Do you
offer her much fruit -- most little ones love fruit and veggies like
peas and carrots.

  Now she's gone back to mostly nursing. She used to like

--
http://shopnow.netscape.com/