Date:
Sun, 14 Sep 1997 12:31:47 -0700
Muriel Hykes wrote:

> >The **only** way out is **out**.  Don't have any!! In three to four days
>         Didn't Atkins say that glycine supplements help the cravings?

   Perhaps he did [I don't know for sure]. There are many suggestions.
Massive doses of Vit C even IV drip.
Sleep Induction [induced sleep/coma for a week or more]
Chewing Gum
Substitute Foods: protein
others too crazy to mention.
Just saw a program with new treatment for cocaine addicts; induce coma
[in hospital] and flood brain [by IV] with chemicals to replace the
addiction chemicals in the brain. Seen as the 'fast' method of
withdrawal and cure. Mb there will be a similar treatment for ice-cream
addicts....