Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 16:49:50 -0800
<<My own experience is that I never have overeaten
when I have an abundance of one paleo food on my
plate... I eat all I want of that one food and then
stop easily.  ...I am no longer a glutton.>>

I envy you.  I can't eat all I want of fruit because I
don't know when to stop.  If I have a pound of grapes
in front of me I will eat a pound of grapes (then go
looking for more).  I can still get that uncomfortable
full feeling after eating too much fruit.  I can eat a
lot of meat and *usually* not feel that way though.  I
have to watch very carefully how much fruit I eat, and
have had to limit the amount I have in the house or I
will eat too much.
Jane

http://greetings.yahoo.com