From:
rick and/or linda strong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:03:08 -0500
Unfortunately, I know several folks who have (or have beat, hopefully)
breast cancer.  None of them are vegetarians; most of them have probably
never seen soy cheese;  none are rail thin.
so what is the reason so many people in Ohio have developed breast Ca?  Too
bad the ca problem is not such an easy nut to crack.  Incidentally, I get to
Marin County every couple of years and have had some great meals there, none
of them vegetarian.  You can get a great juicy burger at the Depot (a combo
newsstand, bookstore and indoor/outdoor cafe) right in the center of Mill
Valley.  Tremendous restaurants, most serving meat and seafood abound in
Marin County.

From: "David Harrison" <[log in to unmask]>

I wonder if the high levels of vegetarianism (lots of soy eating) has
anything to do with it?