From:
michael raiti <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Nov 2005 18:17:39 -0800
>My asthma and allergy problems become unbearable if I
>get in the habit of consuming fruit or sweet
potatoes.

Okay, fill me in, please.  Is the the carbs that
worsen the asthma?

Theola

I am very sensitive to mold and am currently getting
weekly allergy shots to try to desensitize myself to
mold.  For some reason my sensitivity to mold is
heightened by carbs.  When I stay at some place that
has little mold in the outside air for several days, I
find that eating carbs has much less or no effect on
my asthma and allergies.  I am currently living in a
place with a high mold count.  Allergy and asthma
problems were relatively minor before I moved to where
I currently live.  I am actually looking forward to
winter.

Mike

http://mail.yahoo.com