From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 04:54:32 -0500
Greetings,
I too would love to see more information regarding this as I just
finished listening to Tony Robbins "Get the Edge" series and he suggests
( strongly!) that a person drink alkaline green juices to "alkalize" the
body with the intent of getting the blood PH back to 7.36 which is the
suggested optimum.

While I can see the logic in ingesting materials of an alkaline nature
as a source of alkalinity for future use there is some doubt in my mind
regarding the entire concept.  The simplest evidence that I can find is
that I eat an enormous amount of "acid" foods and I am still alive.
Clearly the body regulates the PH in the blood on it's own, but does
anybody have any info regarding the depletion of the alkaline reserves?

On the other hand his suggestion that one eat only raw, live foods seems
pretty hard to dispute.

Any suggestions or comments would be most welcome.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581
Sandy's Software Magic - http://www.SandysSoftwareMagic.com