From:
Jim Swayze <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Feb 2002 11:09:44 -0600
Fawn >"Ignorance is bliss"

Ignorance is a bad idea.  But relevance is a helpful criterion.  I do
appreciate Fawn's observation that some may consider this information
motivational.

My purpose was to make sure that I'm justified in ignoring the great
majority of what's posted here.  For me, it only serves to obscure the
relatively simple truths of the paleo way of eating.  But then again I am
blessed in that I haven't to this point in my life had to deal with the
prospect of cancer, diabetes, or any of the other big name autoimmune
disorders.  I'm sure if I had, I might want to pay a lot more attention to
these types of discussions.

Thanks.