From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jan 2003 08:05:03 -0700
Mel Pegg wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would be really grateful for any help on this one.  I would like to
> reduce my body fat down to about 10%, (as well as improve my strength and
> aerobic fitness).

Ummm, why do you want to reduce your body fat to 10%?  Women tend to
lose their periods before they get to 10% body fat, and are at increased
risk of osteoporosis, fatigue, etc.

I have the same question for some of the guys on the
list: Why do you want to lose 20 pounds when your body fat is already at
10%?  That 20 lbs is mostly going to be muscle anyway.....

    Lynnet