From:
Marsha in Texas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Aug 2000 22:40:01 -0500
>From:    Ken Stuart <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Saturated fats
>snip>I strongly recommend everyone read it - it explains a lot
>- both about health and about the politics of diet.   The numbers below in
the
>50s and 60s are references given at the end of the web article, which,
again,
>is:  http://www.westonaprice.org/oiling.htm

Someone told me, "the Dr. Stare mentioned in the article was famous
for defending the consumption of all manner of junk food in the seventies,
when Dr. Atkins made his first stand...Turns out Stare was on the payroll
of Coca Cola and several similar corporations. Like they said in All the
President's Men--"Follow the money." "

]v[arsha