Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 15:06:06 -0500
Hi Betty Ann,

This morning I had no choice but to go to the walk in clinic to see a
doctor.  He was shocked to see how much culture was in the urine analysis,
he said that I should of seen him at least a month ago.  He did give me some
antibiotics (which I have to take whether I like it or not) and told me to
go to the HFS to buy some cranberry capsules.

Thanks so much for your advice.

Wishing you all a great weekend.

Clelia