From:
Charles Alban <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 8 May 2001 14:15:31 EDT
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< This is a common symptom of wheat sensitivity.  I feel the same way
 > after
 > eating bread. >>

With all due respect, I think there is too much of a tendency to look for
these sorts of "reasons", and these "allergies" and "sensitivities" are very
fashionable these days. I guarantee that I do not suffer from any
sensitivities or allergies in any shape or form. The only thing I am
sensitive to is food, that is too much of the wrong sort. And that is refined
starchy food, and this is simply a metabolic result of the digestion process,
not some mysterious personal "sensitivity".

Charles
San Diego, CA