From:
Susan Carmack <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2006 22:28:32 -0800
Hi Paleos,

Some Paleopeople from the past that I remember:

Kirt Nieft. Here is an article of his:
http://www.beyondveg.com/nieft-k/bio/nieft-k-bio-1a.shtml

Kirt, an ex-instincto eater, used to have long heated discussions
with Jean Claude Catry, an instincto.
Kirt wrote an article about his position on instinctive eating:
http://www.beyondveg.com/nieft-k/instincto-guide/instincto-guide1a.shtml

Jean Claude has his bio here:
http://www.islandseeds.org/wiki/index.php?title=User:Jean-Claude_Catry

I remember Mary, who cured her son's autism with a paleodiet:
http://onibasu.com/archives/am/90455.html

And Rachael, who was writing a paleo cookbook:
http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Eating-Produce-dominated-Diet-Cookbook/dp/0964126710

There was Grant Magnuson, who left the list very early, another man
who had an instrument that measured the quality of fruits (I can't
remember its name) and a man named Peter, who sent me a Raw Eating
manuscript. Also some
Neandertwins....http://listserv.icors.org/SCRIPTS/WA-ICORS.EXE?A2=ind0002&L=paleofood&T=0&P=56095

And of course, Ray Audette! Where is Ray these days?
http://www.sofdesign.com/neander/observer.html

Paleobest,
Susan