From:
Sherri Canjar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Feb 2002 10:26:09 -0500
I have chosen to adopt this lifestyle as part of a spiritual belief, and can
see from the list comments that it can be taken a lot farther if I choose
to.

I too am joining this list for the first time and am overwhelmed by the
detail.
And it just seems to prompt more questions for me.

Is there anyone in Ontario that is teaching how to properly forage?  I am
referring to wild, unaltered vegetables as opposed to agriculture based
vegetable products.

Who in Ontario is selling wild game meats?

How does one migrate to the paleo lifestyle?  Cold turkey?  Gradually?
Please offer your thoughts on how to get started and how to remain
committed.

I just don't know how I am going to give up my yogurt!

Sherri