From:
Jim Cales <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 23:20:21 -0600
It sounds like you have a good plan lined out.  I hope that it brings you
some relief.  I know that it did for me.  Frankly paleo food saved my
posterior.

I purchase all my food for my raw paleo ( and cooked before that ) diet at
my local Sams Club.  My theory is that while this food is very much
non-organic it is miles ahead of the standard American diet.  Clearly
organic food is better because it lacks additives of any kind, but in this
area it is hard to get and costly.  Sometimes price wins out.

Regarding the safety I can only say that I feel fine and have not suffered
any bad effects that I am aware of.  I think that at this point I must
question the validity of the "bacteria make you sick" theory.  If that
theory was correct then I would be dead right now.   Quite to the contrary I
have never felt better in my life.  :-)

I think it is also important to understand that you should *always* make
your own informed choices regarding diet.  I have read many books and many
web sites before I walked down this path.  The fact that I am ignoring the
AMA and 100+ years of medical knowledge is my own choice.  If I die because
of it then it was my choice alone.

Jim Cales - [log in to unmask] - ICQ UIN 1492607
Columbia, Missouri USA  65203 - (573)875-5581 - MSN:[log in to unmask]
http://www.ComputerGuruForHire.com