From:
Don Wiss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Apr 1998 07:58:24 -0400
We have discussed how the gall bladder likes to be used, the prostate likes
to be exercised, and we have touched on how protein lets the kidneys do
their job. But what about the colon? If we live on just pemmican, a
complete food according to Ray, we'll have few BMs. A whole grain diet, on
the other hand, produces large and frequent BMs. So is it good or bad to
not exercise the colon as much?

Don. :)