Date:
Mon, 29 Jun 2009 12:24:34 -0400
/my bad.
Test was done by V. Pinto of the live-food yahoo group; he had the test
  equipment and education, and he tested for ORP, which IIRC means oxygen
reducing potential. Result was that raw meat showed ~50, while cooked
showed ~400+.
Another source is the book "Eating Alive" in Canada, in U.S.A. "The
Mysterious Cause of Illness, or How to Cure Everything from Constipation
to Cancer" by John Matsen. This one could have been fat meat or fat only.
If I understand the process, acid forming or not cannot be reliably
tested on people since they vary and the results would just be
anecdotal, however tons of evidence refers to experience of those who
have tried both, and report the difference.

I can't claim "superior research skills", more like a vast hoard of trivia.

William