From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 16:12:20 -0600
>Without having seen the results of any blood
>test (I'll post 'em in a minute,) he said both that I'd have to go on a
>low fat diet and that I'd have to give up the weight training
>*immediately* as it's just not good for someone with my "condition."

I don't even have a grip on weight training and heart size but when it comes
to diet, one thing's clear as day -- this guy's an idiot wrapped in a moron.
  Your test results should make this doctor blush.  You rock!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected  with high-speed
Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers.
https://broadband.msn.com