From:
"C. ten Broeke" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:37:06 +0100

> All of us carry some worm load, but many of us have led
>lifestyles that probably have increased our parasite load.  When my cancer
>list friends actually get up the "guts" to worm themselves (after much
>study) they are appalled by the amount and variety of worms they pass:  foot
>long liver worms, balls of hundreds of small worms, etc.

You are absolutely right about this.  It is one of the reasons why I
don't have the guts to go raw just yet. Perhaps getting diarrhoea once
in a while is natures way of getting rid of that?  Eating something a
bit off and cleansing your inside could be intentional?  Hard to imagine
our ancestors taking such a risk on purpose isn't it?  After all, a weak
or older person can dehydrate quickly and die from it.
Hmm, maybe the balance between an all natural diet is even finer tuned
then I ever imagined.
What are you ideas on this?
Besides garlic, what other ways are there to prevent or dispose of worms
in a natural way?
I get diarrhoea once in a while but never ever see any worms. They can
still be there so maybe those people getting a clysma are right to do
so.  Not very appealing to me because I always think you discard of the
necessary flora too.  Also here in Holland it is not custom at all to do
this.
Again, another cultural indoctrination I might want to get rid off ;-)

Christy