From:
David Lewandowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 19:14:43 -0700
At 08:56 AM 05/27/2001 -0400, you wrote:
>In a message dated 5/26/2001 5:03:02 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>[log in to unmask] writes:
>

>> Changing the blood pH more toward an
>> acid environment allows the red blood cells to do something called
>> pleomorphism wherein the red blood cells morph into different forms of
>> bacteria.
>
>This is not true. Pleomorphism of blood or other cell types has absolutely
>nothing to do with becoming bacteria.

        Pleomorphism - 1. Property of crystallizing in two or more different
forms.  2. Occurrence of more than one form in a life cycle.  Taber's
Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary.
        If you want to go on believing that germs cause disease and treat the
effect of the nasty "enemy" from the outside in with a pill, powder or
potion be my guest. I have different plans for myself and those of my
practice members. My main concern is the support of life giving functions
of the body not the treating of a symptom.
        Pleomorphism has everything to do with the internal and external(skin
surface,etc.) environment of the body and as such has everything to do with
whether or not what type of life form is expressed. I am not saying this to
be your belief but if one believes germs cause disease they tend to further
upset the body's chemistry by treating through drugs and surgery and merely
trade off not seeing the symptoms of a distressed adaptive ability for the
side effect of the drug or surgery never getting at the root cause of
disease. Maybe you should see this with your own eyes as I have. It is
quite amazing. Pharmaceutical companies really hate reality as it tends to
cut into the profit margin. Too bad. Once a threshold level of the
population becomes aware of the incredible healing capacity of the body the
medical paradigm of disease is through. Pleomorphism is just another nail
in the coffin of disease treatment.

Dave