From:
Dori Zook <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:07:02 MDT
Calling all Coloradans!

A few of us recently met but there may be some Colorado newbies so I'm
posting the message to the list.

I'd like to try hormone-free meat to see if it helps with weight loss (my
hormone levels were and may still be left of center) but I'm no Donald
Trump.  More often than not, the more you buy the less it costs per pound.
Anyone along the Front Range interested in making a big buy and saving some
bucks, contact me and let's do some homework.  Paul Butler, feel free to
pass along some information on what you have to offer and how much it costs.

Also, if anyone has any information on or documentation of the benefits of
hormone-free meats if one is trying to lose weight, I'm sure I'm not the
only one who'd like to see it.

Thanks!

Dori Zook
Denver, CO