From:
Christy ten Broeke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 09:15:30 +0200
Hello fellowlisters

I'm back ON the Paleowagon for a few weeks now.  Again something is
happening that is puzzling me.
Besides feeling good, having more energy and loosing weight (very slowly
though) my throat hurts.   Badly in fact.
At the time this happened before I thought I might be coming down with
the flu or something.  But now it is clear that it is related to my
diet.
An old Dutch remedy for a soar throat like with flu is eating a pickled
herring (salty) and I wonder if my throat might be hurting because of
lack of salts.  We all know paleo is diuretic and  I drink plenty.  But
I seem to be thirsty most of the time as well and now swallowing hurts
serious.  Even the inner ears begin to act up.
Does anyone have any ideas on this??

Christy