From:
R Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 May 2001 09:42:59 -0700
<<This is a site sponsored by Sally Fallon for the reintroduction of raw
unpasteurized unhomogenized grass fed milk>>

I assume that the site advocates for pasteurization laws to be relaxed under
certain circumstances.  In the provinces that I've worked in, not only is it
illegal to sell unpasteurized milk, its also illegal to give away
unpasteurized milk.

Rob