From:
Louise Anderson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Sep 1999 13:14:45 -0500
Hi, Mary!
Seems to me you have already  answered your own question. Of course it
would be better! Who knows your child better than you? I would make sure to
include programs where he is involved in activities with other kids his age
for socialization. Home schooling is more prevelant now, and there are more
and more resources available. ( depending on where you live, of course)
nother alternative may be a small charter school where parents have more
input and more direct contact with the children on a day-to day basis.

Email me if you want to explore this more...

Louise.