Date:
Mon, 3 May 1999 07:07:19 -0700
Dear Ken,

I'm getting mine removed as I have decay under the old  mercury ones.

People who get them removed PLUS are on a paleo diet report feeling better.

 But I think it does little good to remove them if you aren't on paleo. The
effects of gluten alone are so devastating, that just reducing your mercury
won't do much good...do you see what I mean? Paleo first, fillings second.

You can get an x ray which will often show decay beneath the mercury fillings.

The mercury contracts leaving space and the decay starts in underneath.

I want to get mine all done BEFORE y2k!!

There is an entire list devoted to mercury fillings called AMALGAM if anyone
wants to subscribe to it.

Mary

His conclusion was that it is not a good idea, that it is best to leave fully