From:
Possum Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2001 20:42:01 -0400
Mary wrote:
>Some read it and then said, too much work!

It is MUCH less work than having to carry around all of that extra weight!

>My neighbor has her son on high dose Ritalin and I gave her Ray's book but
she had  little interest.

That is child abuse! The only reason so many children are on Ritalin is
drugged up, groggy children are much easier to control in an institutional
setting (schools)

> One friend did try it and her child recovered!

That is great!

Kevin Raper
Piedmont, SC
Southern Cherokee Nation