From:
Hans Kylberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 22:18:05 +0200
At 12:53 2000-08-02 MDT, Dori wrote:

>Or, as I like to put it, saying you're a paleovegetarian is like saying
>you're a sexually active virgin.  It's one or the other; you can't be both

Why not? What is really a true paleodiet? Is there someone on this list
that can claim she or he knows exactly what it is? Is there someone who
has the rights to that name? Why can't Amadeus be allowed to define
something he calls paleovegetarianism? And what is your right to deny him
that?
And there is a lot of writing on this list that is much more off topic
than Amadeus essays, if that is the problem for you.
BTW there are many sexual activities that does not destroy virginity, if
being a virgin means not having been involved in sexual penetrating,
which I think is what most people mean with it.

- Hans