From:
Lynnet Bannion <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Dec 2003 06:48:06 -0700
Fredrik Murman wrote:

>Meat was high in a substance called uric acids which stressed the kidneys
>so that edema conditions started in middle age. Vegetarian proteins would
>sail through human kidneys with ease while meat protein did not. Animal
>flesh puts uric acid 'puff' on our faces over the years as a kind of edema
>built up. The proof is that elderly meat-eaters all look alike, having
>faces like round meat pies at age 60. You can see no resemblance to the
>person they were at 20, whereas vegetarians keep the facial contours of a
>20 year old until
> they are 90.

How Ridiculous!  Eating non-Paleo puffs out my face like crazy.  Eating
Paleo I get my cheekbones
back, even before the weight loss.  Eating Paleo has caused my wedding
ring to become loose.
The actual fact is exactly the reverse of what this writer says..

I have seen some vegans whose faces are very shiny; they are not puffy
but look overly scrubbed
with high color.

>What is less known to conventional science is that the human body tends to
>view animal protein as a 'foreign protein invader,' hence the meateater's
>immune system is always deployed, on a state of Red Alert by all the burger
>coursing through the veins. Meat eaters never have really good immune
>systems and are vulnerable to viral and bacterial attack.
></quote>
>(Anita Sands, http://www.rense.com/health/soyitisntso.htm)

Another exact reversal of the truth.  When eating vegetarian, I was sick
constantly.  And I have
vegan friends who have colds and viruses for 6 months at a time.  When I
went Paleo, I stopped
getting all these infections.  There are a multitude of people on this
list who have experienced the
same results.

Just another batch of propaganda by the militant vegans; no resemblance
to the truth.

    Lynnet