Date:
Sun, 28 Jun 2009 12:03:07 -0400
Kenneth Anderson wrote:
> To Ron Hoggan, Ed.
>
> I suppose I sounded paranoid about censoring, but it really seemed to
> me that the digest was about to take off on the acid/alkaline subject
> when the subject was suddenly and entirely gone.  I guess the subject
> offered no useful responses other than a few cracks.

  Because it has been done to death, except for the blind such as Cordain.

Like this: lean cooked meat has been shown to be acidifying, Cordain has
this right. If we eat and acidifying food, we must balance it with
appropriate minerals - these are available from cooked modern/neolithic
vegetable sources. Lacking a time machine, paleoman would have had to
use the paleolithic ancestors of modern vegetables, and they are said to
be too high in anti-nutrients to be useful. Confirmed by modern tests.

The simple solution was to eat raw fat meat, very close to neutral in
terms of acid/alkaline. Seek, and you shall find tons of evidence
confirming this.

William