Date:
Mon, 22 Jun 2009 12:33:07 +0100
Hello all

I'm looking to get my hands on some health articles I can save for future
reference in a text format to burn to audio and disseminate widely :) .

Like I'd imagine everyone else here does, I read around, building my
philosophy from many sources, but I'm looking for people such as Art Devany
[speaking of which did anyone save the contents of his blog before he went
all hard sell on us?], Mark Sisson, Paleo/Zone advocates [such as some of
the people associated with Crossfit Norcal etc.]

Wondering if anyone can recommend me somewhere to gather some data?

Or has anyone got any archives they have collected that they'd be willing to
share, or a recommendation based on what I have said here?

Cheers all!
- Jack