From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:16:50 -0500
On Thu, 7 Feb 2002, Don Wiss wrote:

> Todd Moody wrote:
>
> >You may find this interview interesting:
> >http://www.t-mag.com/html/body_64war.html
>
> Buried in all that text where these lines:
>
> T: So is the ultimate goal of one phase of this diet to actually work down
> to one meal a day?
>
> OH: That's the ultimate goal, yes, but there's room for some leeway,
> depending on an individual's goals or circumstances. For instance, even I
> introduce small protein meals during the day at times.
>
> T: So you can eat a little during the day?
>
> OH: Absolutely. You can eat whatever you want, as long as you don't eat any
> carbohydrates that will drive up insulin.

That's during the day, and of course Ori fails to mention that
the protein snacks should be small, or they will drive up insulin
too.  Since I regard peanuts as paleo, they would be ideal, since
they have a very low insulin index.  At the evening meal, of
course, the idea is to intentionally raise insulin levels, so
that's when you would consume the carbs.

Todd Moody