From:
James Crocker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Aug 1998 13:39:27 -0500
On 08/07/98 13:16:40 you wrote:

>James Crocker wrote:
>
>>does anyone have gluten free recipes for
>>bread, and maybe even pancakes?

>If you
>do go partially-paleo I would recommend still avoiding corn. Also one may
>argue that Buckwheat isn't a grain. And there is potato flour.
>
>One of my web sites has alternative grain recipes:
>
>  http://www.panix.com/~donwiss/recipes.html
>
>Then the celiac list has extensive archives at:
>
>  http://www.fastlane.net/homepages/thodge/archive.htm
>
>Don.

Thanks Don.  I put the recipe page in my Favorites folder.  My real goal IS to go without any
grains at all, but to find some substitute that makes decent bread-like products (the lower the
GI and gluten free the better).

James

Space travel is utter bilge.
    -Woolley, Richard (U.K. Astronomer Royal)
     (In 1956, the year before Sputnik)