From:
Todd Moody <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 09:47:12 -0500
On Tue, 26 Feb 2002, Jim Swayze wrote:

> But it is superior to any other method I'm
> aware of because done right it allows for maximum inroad, an absolute
> requirement for muscular growth.

It's also important to keep goals in mind when considering
exercise methods.  Muscular growth is no longer possible when one
has reached one's genetic ceiling, as I did years ago.  It no
longer makes sense for me to exercise with muscular growth as an
objective.  My goal is to maintain muscle mass and shed fat, and
it's far from clear that superslow is superior to any other
method for this.  In fact, it's pretty clear to me that it isn't.
I am getting better results with a lower-intensity, higher-volume
approach that I can do every day without crippling myself.

Todd Moody