From:
Kristina Carlton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2011 06:41:37 -0500
Paleophil - thank you for all the info - I will be doing some reading today.
Maybe it's time to get a bigger dehydrator so I can start making pemmican.

Ray - interesting that you mention this. Since I can't due a water fast
*right now* due to a new job, I was thinking of at least doing a fat fast.
Either coconut oil or beef fat, or both. Maybe some bone broth in there as
well? Also, was that supposed to be Atkins or is it really Adkins? Couldn't
find anything on the latter.

Thanks,
Kristina Carlton
Personal Blog