From:
Jane Warner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jan 2003 00:05:47 -0700
Hi, Rebekah!

Welcome to the Paleo List!

At 05:15 PM 1/18/03 -0500, you wrote:
<snip>  With the gluten, if I consume
>it, I now get a really bad, itchy, bloody rash that lasts for a long time.

I'm glad your health is improving greatly on the paleo diet.   Your
statement about the rash made me wonder if you have celiac "disease."  The
rash sounds like the descriptions of dermatitis herpetiformis on the Celiac
List.  People with CD *must* avoid wheat, rye, barley, and oats.  Many
cannot tolerate dairy.  If you would like more info on this, you can post
me privately, as it is off topic.

Best wishes,

Jane, who used to live in Tacoma, WA