Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 1999 16:37:40 -0400
One more thing I'd add to my post (responding to Amadeus) about sex drive
and food is this:  one might have a lot of endurance on a vegetarian diet,
but that is not the same as having a *strong sex drive* or even *strong
sexual sensitivity.*  On a vegetarian diet I used to walk a lot (endurance
activity), so you could say I had a lot of endurance!  But if I tried to
lift weights I had very little ability to contract my muscles and could not
lift much weight (in or out of the gym) either.

Tying this to sex:  A woman might be able to go on forever and a day....but
never reach or experience strong orgasms.  Endurance isn't the only thing
that matters nor the only driving force.  There is also the issue of desire,
appetite, interest, responsiveness, etc.  Diet can greatly affect all of
these things, IMHE.

I'll stop at that.  :-)

Hey, thanks Erik for putting in your two cents worth!  I know there are
others who had drammatic increases in libido after switching to a Paleo
diet.  I've talked to some of them!

Rachel