From:
Keith Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Oct 2003 15:54:59 -0500
On Thu, 16 Oct 2003 09:24 ginny wilken <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

<snip>

>Ray Audette's book, Neanderthin, and the opposite
>number in many ways, Loren Cordain's the Paleo Diet.
>I have not found it necessary to read much else,
>as the ideas expressed on this list are
>much more incisive and workable for me.
>I guess we're not worried about book sales:)
>
>ginny

Two other books are "The TBK Fitness Program" by Tamir Katz and "Natural
Hormonal Enhancement" by Rob Faigin.

http://www.tbkfitness.org/

http://www.extique.com

Both books focus on diet with lots of practical guidance.  In my view,
begin with Audette for the Paleo message, move on to Katz for the
practical advice and Faigin for the fine-tuning.

Keith