From:
Michael Anthony <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Aug 2000 15:34:19 -0400
I don't know if I will sleep that much in winter, I have only been on
this for 2 weeks so far. I sleep about 10 hours now and I feel great
during the day. Before I started this sleeping business I watched TV in
the evening until about midnight then slept 'til about 7 AM. Now I'm
asleep or in total darkness from 8:30 PM until 6:30 or 7:00 AM. I no
longer need to watch TV.

Michael