From:
Judy Denham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Apr 2003 12:20:56 +0000
Jean said she had high levels of mercury in her blood from eating fish.

I have heard that cilantro is the only food which combines with mercury to
eliminate it from your body but have no idea if that is true or how much you
would need to eat.

I have noticed that I've had cravings for cilantro and have been eating more
of it since starting this way of eating.

Judy