From:
Valerie Goldstein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jun 2000 16:12:00 -0500
>> I will allow one very small amount of blueberries and one very small
>>pear or fuji
>> apple per week.  No other fruit.
>>
>> VAL

> Why no other fruits? Sometimes I get the idea there's
> an anti-fruit conspiracy going on here.

Wally--I am not excluding fruits because of sugar content.  I am excluding
them because if I eat them, the acid content gives me excruciating pain and
I go to the bathroom every half an hour.  I really LOVE fruit and miss it
terribly.  It's just one of those things you have to live with.

VAL

Valerie Goldstein
Department of Sociology
512/232-6302