From:
Mara Riley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 10 Aug 1997 22:11:57 -0700
At 07:13 AM 8/10/97 -0600, you wrote:
>Don:
>>Any fish served raw at a sushi bar can be purchased and eaten raw at home.
>>Then you can skip the rice and soy sauce, which are un-Paleo.

Well, one reason I don't buy raw fish at the local supermarket or seafood
store is that I simply don't trust it's freshness, as they don't think
their customers are going to take the fish home and eat it raw -- and often
the quality leaves something to be desired.

I buy my fish at the seafood store that supplies the sushi store because I
know they have quality fish that is meant to be consumed raw.

So mostly it's a matter of trust.

Corbie