From:
Robyn Rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2002 09:47:37 EDT
In a message dated 8/26/2002 8:37:16 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Hi Robyn
>
> Just wondered if you would be able to give me the details of the email
> lists and usenet groups you mentioned.
>
> Thank You
> Mel.

Mel,

I do not have PCOS and have just seen it mentioned on low-carb lists, but I
imagine if you do a google search you could find lists that are
PCOS-specific.

The low-carb newsgroup is alt.support.diet.low-carb and I find it be
incredibly useful.

Much more so than the paleo newsgroup which gets almost no messages:)

So far as email lists, same thing. I just see PCOS mentioned on low-carb
lists, so you might want to go to www.yahoogroups.com and do a search for
PCOS there.

Hope this helps a little:)Robyn