From:
Heathen Girl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 14:02:34 0000

>Date:    Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:56:30 -0800
>From:    Ingrid Bauer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Re: all or none--(#1999-597)
>

>><< Although I agree that automatically circumcise infants is useless, I
>think
>> it's not a reason to condone the procedure altogether. >>
>>I certainly agree with this point and also use it as an example of the way
>>that some people and groups of people tend to embrace an all or none, good
>or
>>evil approach to a plethora of subjects. It seems as if there is no room
>for
>>any middle ground. Nothing between jet black and pure white. This may serve
>>useful function to some but is clearly absurd, sometimes laughable,to a
>>non-zealot!
>With circumcision , this is white or black, you stay whole or you get
>mutilated. I have not been circumcised as most people in the world and am
>happy that it is so . i will have hated to learn that when i was a baby
>somebody authorized himself ( lot of chance he will be a male ) to expose
>some sentitive parts of myself to constant stimulation. I just can't even
>imagine how it is to have your gland constantly exposed. I suppose you have
>to shut down the sensitive part of yourself and becoming a tough guy who
>need  sex 3 time a day  to just be able to feel something.
>Circumscision is a barbarous useless practice.
>I must be a zealot , but it is what i think.
>jean-claude

It's fine when you have an opinion on something but is there any reason to take the digs at the circumscised men of the word?  The oh so stud like <grin> Michael Audette is not the only person who likes sex ALOT you know. I am female and I personally love it three times a day. My husband is the same way (lucky aren't we!). The only thing that has slowed us down is our children since we have to work around our "alone" time.

And remember Jean-claude the men who were circumscised didn't have a choice so making mean or demeaning assumptions about them is not really fair. It may be barbaric but stereotyping is just as bad.

Men, love em in every shape! <grins>

Melissa
sex kitten and proud of it!

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/